Butterfly Beauty by Helen Chilton

11:00

Have you seen the new Lynne Perrella stamps yet? If not, take a look - they're lovely.


I was planning to make something pale and green and interesting, but as usual colour called to me!
I'm using Brushos here for my background on the left and then I've stamped the butterfly lady with Versafine Clair.


I added a little stencilling with Distress Oxide inkpads:


Then I had a look at my stamp for bits I could use on the background.


There's always lots of detail on Lynne's stamps so plenty to choose from. I don't bother with a block and I just ink up the little bit I want.


Add some lace behind you image and a few red splatters and dots.



Supplies:

PaperArtsy Cling Mounted Stamp Set - Lynne Perrella Collection LPC044
Brusho®
: Lime Green, Turquoise
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads: Mermaid lagoon, Twisted Citron, Wilted Violet
VersaFine Clair Ink Pads
That's Crafty! 6ins x 6ins Mask - Mandala 3

That's Crafty! Surfaces White/Greyboard Tags - Pack of 6 - #10That's Crafty! Multi Surface Paints: Red
Ranger Enamel Accents: Classic Cherry



I've only used one stamp from the set here and it's done the whole project, background and main image. There is just so much on each stamp - that's why I love them.

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook