Love Life by Fliss Goodwin

11:00


Hello!

I have another journal spread from my A4 size journal to share this week. The pages are created with some of the gorgeous new to That's Crafty! papers designed by Melina Dahl.

Step by Step

I chose a couple of papers which had similar colours and set about altering them both so that they would go together well.

I took one of my favourite masks and applied grey multi surface paint through it in several places to add some pattern.

I stamped 3 flowers from one of Melina's ATCoin stamp sets with grey ink on smooth cartridge paper  and heat embossed them with clear powder. I then coloured them with Zig Clean Color markers and cut them out.

I then stamped some of the foliage from Melina's tree and leaves stamp set (which happily matches the foliage printed on the other page!), again with grey ink and heat embossed. They were also coloured with Zig markers and cut out. I glued these to the butterfly page.

I took the A4 words stencil and stencilled my chosen text on white cartridge paper with the grey paint and cut the words out, gluing them to the butterfly page.

I finished off by stamping some text for the other page using the new Lots of Words stamp set, stamping with black ink on grey card and heat embossing with clear powder.


Supplies:



Have a great weekend and see you next week.

Fliss x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Fabulous colourful pages, full of the joys of spring
    love
    Amanda X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook