Glorious Flowers by Helen Chilton

11:00

I'm using some of the new products from the shows this week.


I gathered together various bits and pieces left over from Melina's shows and a couple of backgrounds from earlier on. The backgrounds are sprayed with Distress Oxide Sprays and use a circular mask.


I started to plan my layout. I like the way the flower stems bend and at this point decided not to use the tulips.


I've cut the background to fit my Shadow Tag base and then stamped just the leaves in Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide over the top.


After that I created a border using the bobbly bits from the flower.

Then I added a couple of blue flowers to the insert panel.


The flowers were painted with the Oxide Sprays, letting colours run together.


I tore scraps of paper for the background - I liked the black on white text.


I also added in some cut out black and white leaves and a bit of glitter on the flowers to brighten them up a bit.


The side panels are painted in yellow and blue. Add another flower (cut slightly smaller) and some leaves to the edges.



I've used this shadow box tag sideways as that fit my project - you can turn it either way up, they're very versatile.

I hope you've enjoyed this creation!

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook