Send in the Clowns by Helen Chilton

11:00


I'm using an Oxford Impressions set of stamps here that I forgot I had! 

You get a huge amount of stamps on each plate with these sets, which makes them good value. I'm making a little ATC size Art Shrine which suited the size of the stamps. It's painted yellow to start with and then I stamped the big top stripes in red paint and finished it off with a black pen.


This card panel slots in to form the background.


The various figures and images are just stamped onto card and then coloured with Distress Ink Pads - Salty Ocean, Festive Berries, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron  and Mustard Yellow.


Then, just stick it all down. I've brought the clown on the right forward using foam tape - these shrines are quite deep so great for extra dimension.



I hope you've enjoyed this project!

Helen 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook