Be Original! by Helen Chilton

11:00


I'd forgotten I'd got these little ATC Shrines, but they make the perfect house for the KatzelKraft dogs.
I painted it white to start with.


Then I painted the top layer red and stamped some woodgrain in grey.


The dogs were stamped and coloured with Studio Light Markers. I also added some stamped grass and leaves.


I stood my house on a green painted spare bit of MDF (you could also use and MDF panel) and stamped all over it to add texture in VersaFine Clair Shady Lane. Add text to finish off.


These dinky little shrines are lovely to work with - although small, you can get a lot of detail in there.

Enjoy!

Helen 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook