Bird Song by Fliss Goodwin

11:00

 

Hello!

This week I've gone pastel for a summery piece of artwork that's really quick and easy to create.

Step by Step:

I used another of my leftover MDF pieces for this, again the inner section from a frame style upright, covering it with one of Melina's pretty floral papers.


I stamped a bird and just the top section of one of my favourite floral images several times on white stamping card with black ink. I coloured the images with markers and cut them out.


I assembled the panel, layering up the flowers to add dimension and glued a piece of scrap MDF to the back of the bird to make him stand out more.


Supplies:


Have a great weekend and see you next week.

Fliss x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook