Mandala Bird by Helen Chilton

11:00


I'm using a sheet of paper towel that I mopped up Distress Oxide sprays with for my background this week - couldn't bear to throw it away!


I've stuck it to a 6x6 panel using 3D Gloss Gel.


Then coat in a thick layer of  Crackle - I used the Daily Art one but Ranger also make a translucent one.


While that was drying I painted a Craftyboard Mandala in black.


Stick to the panel.


Then stamp, cut and colour Melina's bird design.


Add white dots to the mandala with a Posca pen.


Then choose some of the waste bits from the smaller mandalas on the sheet and colour them with pens and then add back in to the design.



This bird always makes me smile - he's just a little bit mad! I liked adding the tiny waste elements back into the design as it gave it extra oomph!

Enjoy!

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook