O is for Ostrich by Helen Chilton

11:00



I'm using the mad ostrich stamp by AALL & Create this week!
Paint a panel in white.


Then spray with the Distress Oxides.


Let it dry. Then stamp some of the ostrich background in Distress Oxide Faded Jeans.


Then stamp and colour the ostrich - I've used Distress Watercolor Pencils.


I've then stamped some feathers onto a pre- sprayed background.

Cut out what you need and arrange on the panel. 


Add the text from the stamp.



So, there's my very flamboyant and feathery ostrich!

Hope you've enjoyed my project this week.

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook