Summer Colour Artist Trading Cards by Fliss Goodwin

11:00


Hello!

This week I have a duo of quick and easy to create summer floral artist trading cards to share and the eagle eyed among you might just spot that the backgrounds look rather similar to the cards from last week. It's amazing how far those scraps go!

Step by Step:

As I didn't have much spare time this week, I chose to cover my artist trading card blanks with paper scraps from my stash. These were created as last week with Flat Matte Sprays and Melina's gorgeous Floral Journal Cover Mask which as mentioned, is very versatile.


All I did to create my atcs was to stamp some of Melina's fab floral images (together with a couple of my favourite butterflies) on white stamping card with black ink. I coloured the images with markers and cut them out.

As the floral images were a bit larger than the artist trading cards, I did a bit of creative cutting to make them fit, especially with the poppy as I cut out all the leaves separately to add where they looked good. I glued everything in place and finished off with those gorgeous butterflies.



As you see, easy peasy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook