A Fungi Card by Helen Chilton

11:00


I've had some fun with some interestingly coloured fungi this week!
Here's my background panel which was made on a Gel Press plate, using paints and this stencil.


I stamped my toadstools and coloured them with Distress Watercolor pencils.


Then I stamped some leaves in Cracked Pistachio and Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide inks.


Add some more leaves from the same stamp set, again stamped with Oxide inkpads. Layer it all up onto a pink card.



I matched my fungi to the background on this card, using lots of artistic license! However as I like lots of colour, it suited me just fine! You could completely change the colour palette if you wish.

Enjoy!

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook