Summer Bloom Tag by Fliss Goodwin

11:00

 


Hello!

This week I have a simple take to share created with some of the bits from my scraps box and papers designed by the ever talented Melina Dahl.

Step by Step:

I looked through my box of paper bits and chose several in pastel shades of pinks and greens.


I used strips of the papers with a torn edge (this softens the look of the papers) to cover an MDF tag - the largest size which is 21cm by 10.5cm.


To complete my tag, I cut a pretty flower and some leaves from one of Melina's lovely floral papers and added these to the tag.

I finished off with one of Lynne's Affirmations as I felt this one fit the theme perfectly. I stamped it with black ink on another scrap of patterned paper. I cut it into sections and inked the edges black.


Supplies:
Scrap of Sari Ribbon
Have a great weekend and see you next week.

Fliss x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook