Summer Florals by Fliss Goodwin

11:00

 


Hello!

Inspired by the summery weather we've had over the last week, I have some floral cards to share that came together quite quickly because I used scraps of my own patterned papers from my stash of offcuts from previous projects.


Step by Step:

The papers I chose were created with Melina's gorgeous floral journal cover mask which, as I'm sure you can imagine, come in handy for all sort of artwork. I used it with That's Crafty! flat matte sprays as you can also press the inky mask on more paper to get even more backgrounds to use - this is why I ended up with lots of extra backgrounds!


As you can see, I edged my chosen pieces with some faux stitching but you could do real stitching if you prefer. Either looks good on these backgrounds.

I then stamped some flowers on smooth stamping card and coloured the images with watercolours before cutting them out.



I stamped my sentiments on inky overflow scraps and die cut a circle from a further scrap to include on one of my cards. I inked all of the edges for emphasis.



I assembled my cards as shown below, using That's Crafty! multi purpose craft adhesive and as you'll see, they weren't that difficult to make.




Supplies:



Have a great weekend and see you next week.

Fliss x 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love this so Fliss, your cards are sensationally gorgeous and love florals so adore these. I love Melina's stamps and I do need more xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment Annie which I much appreciate xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook