Bunny Adventures by Liz wheeler

11:11

Happy Monday!

Today's project is a little notebook for summery adventures. 


I started by casting the little bunny from Stamperia's Wonderful Season mould with Creative Paperclay. Once cured, I painted with That's Crafty! Chestnut Brown Multi Surface paint. Once dry I added a little bit of  That's Crafty! Yellow Satin Ink paint then wiped a little bit back with a dry tissue to create a distressed, rustic looking bunny.




For the book I used my Journal It Templates Set 3 to create a mini book with 3 signatures. I drew around cardstock to create the cover, then added cartridge paper as the lining for the front and back covers and the inside. Before gluing the inside cover paper I added thin strips of ribbon across the centre as a closure. I decorated the outside cover with Distress Oxides in Picked Raspberry, Dusty Concord and Salvaged Patina. I used That's Crafty! Harlequin Background and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxides to create more interest to the cover. I glued the bunny on with Pentart Heavy Body Gel. For the title I stamped 'Adventure' from my Sketchy Flowers and Words stamps with Emerald City Stazon onto card and glued to the front cover with That's Crafty! Multi Purpose Glue. I sewed the signatures into the spine with string then tied on a bead and a button as a decorative finish.










A sweet little book to make, especially with the small Stamperia creatures. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook