An ATC Box of Delight by Liz Wheeler

11:00

Happy Monday That's Crafty Creatives! 

Well it's an exciting post for me today as I get to use my brand new Journal It Templates Set 6 to create an ATC Storage Box and ATC Book. 


I started by drawing around the ATC Storage Box template (4A) from the new set onto a piece of 12 x 12 Around the World paper from Stamperia. Once cut out I folded the score lines and added a line of That's Crafty! Multi Purpose Glue to the side flap of the box and glued together. The bottom flaps were then folded in to close the box. 




To create the book I used the cover template (4B) and traced onto brown cardstock. I used some of the remaining 12 x 12 sheet to mat the front and back covers. For the inserts I drew around the ATC cards template (4C) onto the remainder of the 12 x 12 sheet and cut out, leaving the ATC cards as a tri-fold. I added brown card as photo mats to the back of the ATC cards and folded the tri-fold into the cover, Finally I added some of the cut aparts from the Around the World Collection to decorate the front of the box and book cover.







A really quick project to create your ATC storage box and book - and a great way to swap your makes with friends! Happy Crafting!



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. lovely clear instructions as always can't wait for them to arrive

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook