Garden Barrow by Fliss Goodwin

11:00

 

Hello!

This week I'm delighted to be able to show you a project I created with the amazing new MDF kits that came out at the beginning of this week. They're so different and versatile that I know you're going to love them.

Step by Step:

I assembled the top section of the wheelbarrow first as this section will be glued to the base pieces. I  gave it an undercoat of black gesso and when it was dry, dry brushed on some Antique Silver Multi Surface Paint to give a weathered steel look.



I then decorated the bottom sections starting with an undercoat of Evergreen Multi Surface Paint and then dry brushing with green.


I painted the wheel section, making the tyre black and the spokes orange.


Once all the sections were painted, I glued the wheelbarrow together.





Supplies:


As you can see, a fabulous kit that can be decorated up in lots of different ways and filled with lots of different things such as faux silk or dried flowers and leaves.

Fliss x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook