Collaged Artist Trading Card Trio by Fliss Goodwin

11:27

 


Hello!

This week I have a trio of artist trading cards on my favourite nature theme to share with you. They're collaged from scraps of my own papers and some of those designed by Melina Dahl as well.


Step by Step:

I covered my MDF artist trading cards with a piece of paper from my scraps that was created with teal, lime and green multi surface paints which I had applied to my craft sheet and spritzed with water to dilute the colours. I was able to get several sheets of painty papers before the paint ran out.


I then stamped my chosen images, a couple of birds and a butterfly (part of a larger stamp) on white smooth card with black ink. I coloured the images with watercolour markers and cut them out.


I next added some details to my backgrounds by tearing some script pieces from Melina's collage papers - these are so versatile as you can use every single scrap!  I then cut some floral elements from one of the papers in the floral set and added some extra colour to tone them with my main embellishments.


Once these were dry, I glued on my birds and butterfly to finish.






Supplies:



Have a great weekend and see you next week.

Fliss x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook