Flutterby Butterfly by Helen Chilton

11:00


I'm working in the round this week with some of Melina's lovely stamps and paper.
I covered my circle with some background paper.


Then stamp your images. I'm not actually going to use the butterfly here - it's the flowers I was interested in.


Colour them with markers, cut out and start to arrange on your background.


I decided I wanted a bigger butterfly so used this one. Colour it with the markers and add glitter if you want.


I stamped the word DREAM in black and added some black pen outlining and some beads to finish off.



I love this butterfly because it's a good size and has an open design which makes it easy to colour.
The hardest bit of this project was getting the flowers the right colour. They started off as just pink but coordinated much better when I added a touch of the yellow to their petals.

Hope you've enjoyed this project.

Don't forget that there are some gorgeous new products coming out on Monday, so keep your eyes peeled.

Helen
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook