There's Doe Place Like Home at Christmas by Liz Wheeler

12:03

Hello lovely That's Crafty! Creatives. Happy Monday. Today's project is a little Christmas scene made using some delicious Stamperia, Pentart and That's Crafty! goodies.


I started with a That's Crafty! Rectangle MDF ATC Art Shrine and painted it with That's Crafty! Black Gesso. Once dry, I dry brushed with That's Crafty! Gold Metallic Paint.




Using Stamperia's Arctic World and Wonderful Season moulds I cast a star and a deer with Creative Paperclay. I painted both with That's Crafty Multi Surface paints.

For the background image, I cut a topper from Stamperia's Pink Christmas 12x12 Paper pad and stuck to the back of the shrine.

I added some extra cut out elements to add further depth to the scene, and then spread Pentart Ice Crystal Paste to the bottom area of the shrine and touches at the top.





I then stuck the deer and star to the shrine with That's Crafty! Multi Purpose Glue. Finally I added a greeting from the paper pad to the top of the shrine. 

A lovely project for your Christmas display x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook