A Nest of Flowers by Helen Chilton

17:39


I took my inspiration this week from some leftover flowers from my Autumn wreath:


I stencilled some leaves onto the back of a 6x6" panel with Texture Paste.


Paint over in blue when dry.


Then paint over the leaves in green and finish with a layer of Satin Ink Lime Green to give a bit of gloss..


I thought the background was a bit dull so added some script in white paint and then accentuated the leaves with a black crayon.


The bird is stamped in black and coloured in with Distress Crayons.


The word 'ART' is stencilled in Black Texture Paste.


And so you have a nest of flowers for a beautiful bird!

I hope you've enjoyed this project.

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook