Tag It! by Fliss Goodwin

11:00

 

Hello!

I don't know about you but if you're short on crafting time I find the best way to get your crafting fix is to create a tag or an ATC as they're so much quicker to make. I have a quick tag to share this week which is very easy to make.

Step by Step:

My chosen substrate is a greyboard tag with a white front and I added colour using Distress crayons in green, blue and yellow. I made stripes down the surface and pulled out the colour with a wet paintbrush, layering until I was happy with the effect.

I then took the harlequin background Dinky stencil and added a pattern with Green Multi Surface Paint in 5 areas on the surface.

I made my embellishments with the new and gorgeous stamp sets from Melina Dahl, stamping the arty poppies and the butterfly section of the Floral Butterfly set on smooth white cartridge paper with black ink. I coloured the images with pencils and cut them out.

I glued the elements in place and then decided that the tag needed something extra so I took some inspiration from Melina and stamped wish in 3 areas using second and third generation stamping to get a fading out look. I added the same text stamped on white paper with black ink and cut into a tile.



As you see, very easy with just a bit of ribbon to finish off.

Supplies:


Have a great weekend and see you next week.

Fliss x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook