Funky Flower Card by Fliss Goodwin

11:00


 Hello!

I have a simple to create floral card to share this week perfect for those occasions when you need a card in a hurry.

Step by Step:

I created the background panel first using a rectangle of watercolour paper and misted on Flat Matte Srays in Aqua and Saffron using Melina's All Circles mask. As you can see, some of the colour mixed to create a pretty lime green.

I next created my embellishment, choosing one of the gorgeous Funky Florals designed by Melina and stamping it with black ink on smooth white stamping card and colouring with Satin Inks then cutting it out. The leaves from another of the funky floral sets were stamped on a scrap of my ever useful ink spray overflow paper with black ink and cut out.

I added the background to a black mat and glued it to a kraft card blank then added the flower and leaves which I shaped and raised up slightly by gluing scraps of MDF to the back.

I finished off with stamped text on white card and added to a black mat. All done!

Supplies:


Have a great weekend and see you next week.

Fliss x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook