Shabby Tag by Helen Chilton

11:00


I've made a shabby tag this week using one of the long, thin greyboard ones.
First I applied some Midnight Multi Surface paint.


Then a thick coat of Crackle Glaze.


I left it to dry overnight and then painted over in white.


Once it had crackled and I'd rubbed it down a bit, I added touches of Mustard yellow.


For the flowers, I inked them up with Distress ink pads using a stamping platform. Stamp several times to get a good depth of colour.

Then stamp the stalks in the same way.

Paint over loosely with a waterbrush.


Cut out and layer up on the tag. Add the text and fibres/ribbon.



A lovely, bright tag for a dull, grey day!

Hope you've enjoyed the process.

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook