Floralies Cards by Fliss Goodwin

11:00

 


Hello!

I have a couple of floral cards which happily are very simple to make to share this week. They were created with the absolutely gorgeous Floralies stamp set from Katzelkraft which are fast becoming a favourite of mine as I really love floral stamps and these are so pretty.

Step by Step:

I created the background for my cards first and as you'll see, with this technique you always get enough to create 2 cards, especially if you like making square cards as I do.

I cut a piece of smooth cartridge paper from an A4 sheet, making it around 14.5cm by 29cm. I then took the A5 All Lined stencil by Melina Dahl and placed it in the centre of the paper strip. I misted on bluebell and saffron flat matte sprays and as you can see, in some places they combined to form a green.


I cut the paper in half and glued it to 2 6x6ins white card blanks.

I then prepared my embellishments taking a couple of scraps of my inky leftovers and used the Crealies ATC Stitched die to cut out 2 contrasting panels. I used a fine brown pen to draw a stitch pattern round the edges.

I stamped my chosen flowers on smooth stamping card with black ink and coloured the images with watercolour markers before cutting them out.

I added the panels and flowers to the card background and finished off with text from the ever useful Ataraxia Citations stamp set.

Here's the second card - it's great to be able to make 2 at once!


Supplies:

Have a great weekend and see you next week.

Fliss x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook