Sparkle and Shine! by Helen Chilton

11:00


A bit experimental this week - I've been trying out the Pentart Chrome Pigment Powders on different surfaces.
You can see below what I used - the MDF/Greyboard/Craftyboard and paper embellishments all on the
website
, the other two were in my stash. I either dipped them in the Dipping Paint or painted the surface with a brush.



Then I tried out the Rub On powders - got a really good shine on the MDF/metal and Greyboard. The paper flower also shone, but I overdipped it so it was a bit thick. The Craftyboard and wood had a bit more grain to them.


I made up a quick panel using my favourites. Cover with some of the 13Arts Industrial Paper...


...and then add touches of colour to match the chrome powders.


I've had fun with this - I always like an experiment. I'll have to see what else I can come up with!

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook