Owl Tag by Helen Chilton

11:00


I'm using a Shadow Tag this week, in fact it's one I've used before - I'm upcycling it! - and decided to stencil over the top to cover the background. It ended up a bit grey looking!


To add some zing, I dabbed some yellow Satin Ink over the top - gorgeous colour!


Add the contrast of the black stamping and I was good to go.


Then I added a little bit of blue ink as well.


The owl, tree trunk and leaf bunting were all painted using the inks too.



I stamped the row of leaves along the sides to pull it all together and added a couple of extra leaves at the base.




This ended up a bright and cheerful project even though I had my doubts at the beginning. Hope you enjoyed it.

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook