Flower Journal Page by Helen Chilton

11:00


I wasn't going to use this page for the blog (hence not as many photos) but in the end it turned out okay so I thought I'd give it a go!
It started as one of my 'leftover' paint/paste/ paper pages. You can see I've scraped off some Titanium Paste through a circle stencil in the background. The two paper circles were just lying round and I thought the colours went well, so stuck them on! I do like picking out random pieces and putting them together.

The flowers are one of Melina's designs - I started off with just the one main set but then added the ones on the left to add balance. I also liked it going over the paper circle.


Colour in then with markers and paint. I've kept it loose and scribbly.


To anchor the stems, I doodled some grass at the bottom.


The text is from this little booklet.


Then splatter with white paint to add a bit of pizzazz - always works!



Hope you've enjoyed this journal page and see you next week!

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook