13 Arts Meets Katzelkraft by Fliss Goodwin

11:00

 

Hello!

My post this week is a mash up of elements from the 13 Arts packs that debuted on Hobby Maker Tv yesterday and some of the Katzelkraft stamps that are on today's shows. They're at 2pm and 4pm with the lovely Jo Channon at the helm so do have a look to be totally inspired!

Step by Step:

I decided to work in my rather neglected journal as I had quite a few bits of papers left from my sample creating session. As you'll find out, nothing goes to waste.

I began by misting both pages with Rose, Bluebell and Lilac Flat Matte Sprays and followed up with a light misting of Frost shimmer spray.


The colours were a little too bright so I misted on a little Walnut Flat Matte Spray to tone them down a bit.

I then dug out my leftover bits and pieces from the pretty Magnolia Dreams collection.


As you can see, they're it quite neutral shades which is why I wanted to tone the background down.

I prepared some elements for my pages using torn papers, die cuts created from scraps and some stamped images from the Katzelkraft Floralies set. I also stamped on some of the papers, using text from the Ataraxia Citations set using grey ink for a softer effect. I stamped text on a grey paper scrap and heat embossed it with white powder.

I coloured the stamped flowers and the vellum leaves with StudioLight markers using soft shades in yellows, green and a little pink.

I then assembled my pages, gluing the elements on and adding a little more stamping as necessary for balance on some of the plainer papers.



Supplies:


Don't forget to watch the shows if you can.

See you next week.

Fliss x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook