Loft Space Industrial

11:00


I'm using some 13Arts paper and extras this week, which were on the HobbyMaker shows on Thursday.
You get a huge amount of material in these collections so you can make lots of projects. I've teamed it up with a Craftyboard lightbulb to show how you can mix up manufacturers.
The base for the card is cut from the front cover and stuck to Kraft card.


Then the fun begins! I got out a selection of diecuts and cut out pieces.


I particularly love these lamps.

In order to colour coordinate them with my lightbulb, I just used my Studiolight markers to colour over the top.


These are some pipeline diecuts. You can leave them as is, as with the tap, or, if you want more dimension, just add shading and highlighting as I did to the pipes.


Then it's just a case of arranging and sticking everything down.


And there you have it - very quick, but effective. I'm definitely going to get some more collections because there's so much you can do with them.

Hope you enjoyed this project.

Helen

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook