Chrome Powders by Helen Chilton

11:00


I've been playing with the Pentart Chrome Powders this week - they're gorgeous.
I cut a tag shape from a journal page and painted it in blues and greens. Then I added a little background stamping as well using VersaFine Clair.


Next I got out my clay - it doesn't matter what colour it is as you're going to paint it black. I've rolled it over a Stamperia mould.


It gives a really good impression.


Then I used the Dipping Paint.


You then need to add a coat of wax - I actually didn't have any so used some neutral shoe wax. Rub it over where you want to chrome as this is what holds the Pigment powder.


Then apply the Chrome - you can mix it up as you go along.


Look at that that!


To finish I added some stamped flowers I had left over from another project and a couple of leaves from Melina's Collage paper.


And there you have it. I'm going to try dipping and chroming embellishments next, so watch this space!

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook