Make It Floral by Fliss Goodwin

11:00

 

Hello!

I have a bit more crackle to share this week in the form of one of my favourite surfaces, the amazing shadow tags from That's Crafty! This time as you'll see, you can crackle over yet another surface.


Step by Step:

I constructed my shadow box first using That's Crafty glue. Once it was set, I took the funky arches A5 mask and created a pattern on the top section with texture paste.
 

Once the paste had dried, I painted over everything with black gesso. I then brushed on a coat of crackle glaze and left it to go tacky.

I painted over the crackle glaze with lavender multi surface paint and very soon it began to crackle. As you can see it works just as well over texture paste.


Once the crackle had finished setting, I worked on the central area inside the tag, covering it with paper that was created with lilac and rose flat matte sprays and the funky arches stencil and gluing a piece cut to size in the centre.


I next created my embellishments, stamping the floral atc background on some of my ink spray overflow papers in shades of lilac and pink.


I coloured the images with markers and covered 2 twinchies with sections of the floral images. I glued these in the central area.

I coloured a stamped grunge butterfly with lime flat matte spray and added this in the corner to finish.


Supplies:



Have a great weekend and see you mext week.

Fliss x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook