Luscious Lavender by Helen Chilton

11:00


I've made a card using Stamperia products this week. I wanted to show that you can mix and match the collections and also put your own stamp on the papers if you wish. 
The background paper is from the Casa Granada 6x6 paper pad and I've teamed it up with a Provence die cut.


I wanted to 'put my own stamp on it' so used some of Lynne's stamps: Dried Botanicals sets 1 and 2.
I've used Distress Oxides to stamp: Bundled Sage, Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint and Shaded Lilac (which turned out to be the exact shade of purple - not always easy to match!).




For the clay leaves I used the mould from the Romantic garden House collection - so, a right mish mash as you can see! My clay was black as that's what I had, but any will do as you're going to paint it.



Add a fibre bow to finish off.


So there you've got a card with ready made elements but also with a personal touch added!

Hope you've enjoyed this project.

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook