Don't forget to Fly by Helen Chilton

11:00


This card came about because I was playing around with the stamp from last week on the stamp platform. Using Distress Oxide ink pads this time, I stamped it one colour at a time over and over.


I then coloured in small areas with a black watercolour pen just to define certain details.


I cut a panel of background paper and added some stamping over the top.


Finish with a few stamped circles.



A really easy card. I thought at first that the colours on the image were a bit dull, but teaming it up with the really bright background paper worked a treat.

Have fun!

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook