Objects with Stories by Rachel Harries

11:00

 

This weeks post has been inspired by the beautiful Stamperia Collection Atelier des Artes Paper Pad. I started off by casting some moulds using the Tags MouldFrames Mould


I made up one of the fabulous Shadow Tags and started to add elements then painted with some black Gesso.



I then added a section of paper from the paper pad, there are so many wonderful details in this pad.


I then used some wax to start bringing the detail of the brushes out before I added any other elements so that I could get to them easily.


I added a few extra element from the Atelier des Art Die Cuts before using Pentart Antiquing Gel  around the outside of the frame which I had previously painted with White Gesso.


I painted the brushes and added other elements both cast from the moulds and die cuts. I also added some Glossy Accents to the cup and the tiled letters just to add interest and texture. I also added some paper flowers that I made myself, some Sisal and a little bit of gauze.







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook