Distress Oxide Tag by Helen Chilton

11:00


This started with some Distress Oxide Sprays through a circular pattern mask. The right hand side is where I've flipped the stencil over and stamped with it.


I've then added big circles in Squeezed Lemonade...


...and Kitsch Flamingo. I tried Salty Ocean at the bottom as well, but wasn't sure about that (a bit dark?) so left it at one circle!


Taking the background stamps, I stamped through the stencil with Dusty Concord.


This piece was trimmed to fit a tag. Outline the main circles with a black pen.


The main image is just stamped and coloured with the same shades. I've added a few stamped circles to the background.


The circles in the background tie in well with the circles on the main image which is why I chose the stencils I did. I've just added some lace and fibres to finish the tag off.

Hope you've enjoyed this project.

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook