It's A Snowman So It Must Be Nearly Christmas by Fliss Goodwin

11:00

 

Hello!

As it's now less than a month to Christmas (eek!), I have a card featuring a snowman to share as I really love this particular image as he's so quirky and cheerful.

Step by Step:

The main background paper for this card is very simple to make. I cut a piece of watercolour card to fit the 8 inch square card blank and simply swiped on Multi Surface Paints which were watered down a little. I used Light Pink, Ivory, Bright Blue and White applying the paints with an old credit card and an old stiff brush.

I had already prepared some decorated papers using the gorgeous Loopy 6 x 6 stencil with Flat Matte Sprays - Basil, Bluebell and Rose - to use on another project and some of the leftover pieces came in very handy for my card.

I also took a piece of corrugated cardboard packaging and swiped on some Holographic Texture Paste for a little subtle glitter.

I stamped the snowman on smooth white card and coloured him with Zig brush pens, cutting him out and gluing him to one of my paper panels.

I took a Craftyboard tag and misted on some Flat Matte Sprays through the same Loopy stencil, stamped on the Christmas text and colouring the letters with the Zig pens.

I glued the background paper to silver paper from my stash and added this to the card blank. I then layered on my prepared panels on the background, finishing off with a few stamped stars and some pretty checked ribbon on the greetings tag.

Supplies:

Watercolour Paper
Corrugated Packaging
Have a great weekend and see you next week.
 
Fliss x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook