Use it all Up! by Helen Chilton

11:00

I'm on my last bit of the acetate, using some different techniques again.


I had a little piece left with bits of the alcohol ink on the reverse.


This time I've teamed it up with patterned paper - you can spend ages wading through your stash looking for the scrap of paper that just fits your mood! This is some of  Melina's Paint Pour paper, but try it over text paper as well - a totally different look.


I've then added paint on top with a Posca Pen. I've just used white, but you can use lots of different colours.


To finish, add a word stencilled with black paste.


And there you have it, my last bit of the acetate used up. I love the designs on the 13Arts acetate - they are a very easy way to add another layer to your projects. Work on both the front and back and it adds two layers!

Have fun!
Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook