What The Cluck! by Amanda Southern

11:00

 Hi Everyone

For this weeks make I thought I would have a little bit of fun with Janet Kleins Chicken dance stamp set from AALL & Create.


Here's What I Did

I started by using some of the gelli print pieces and scraps from my session a couple of weeks ago. I selected an MDF Upright to be my substrate for this piece which is 4" x 6", you also get some other sizes in this pack of 4. I drew around my gelli print the same size as the Upright and then took it to the sewing machine to add some stitching around the edges, I had also cut some strips and sewed those to the piece as well. Once all stitching was complete I glued it to the Upright and a piece to the base and trimmed the edges to neaten it all up.


I also added some fluffy clouds using the cloud section of the Clouds & Hearts stencil and stencilling through with Multi Surface Paint in White and once that was dry just edged the clouds using blue coloured pencil.

Next was to stamp out the chickens onto stamping card and using Nocturne Versafine Clair onto stamping card. The swimming ducks were also stamped out but come from an AALL & Create stamp set from my stash. All were coloured in using coloured pencils.


They were then added to the upright to create the scene. I created my sentiment by using the word 'Cluck' from chicken set and the 'What The" was from the duck stamp set.

Here's What I Used:
AALL & Create A6 Stamp Set Quack The Duck (from my stash)
Prismacolor Pencils
Sewing Machine
Previous post creating the Gelli Print HERE

Have a great week and I will see you all next Tuesday

Love
Amanda X

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook