The Joy by Rachel Harries

11:00


This weeks post is another journal page and I'm using the same products as the previous two posts from me, its important to me that a product I'm spending money on is versatile and useful, so I wanted to demonstrate that by doing more than one example of how I use specific products. 

I start off back in the beautiful collage book, which is so difficult to use because its just so gorgeous once I've got over that little hurdle and chosen a page I think will work I rip the page, this time I use my ruler as I want to be quite precise. I then adhere those pieces to my page.



I then use the same stencil as I have used before with a little acrylic paint on some foam.


I then used a selection of acrylic paints being mindful of light and shade.


I then used a more buff tone over this layer, I used a pencil to draw in some letters and also define some of the areas on the face that I want to work more with.


I then added some more detail.



with this page I really wanted to leave some white space as it felt poignant to the page so I only added a touch more definition before being finished.


Dina Wakley Collage Book

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook