Live Love Laugh by Helen Chilton

11:00

 I'm using some of the same 13Arts transparency as last week - I figured I'd try and use it all up!

This time I'm making a journal page and colouring the acetate with alcohol inks on the reverse side. Choose whatever colours you like and move them around with Blending Solution. Leave to dry.

Cut out the part you like to fit the journal page. Stick down lightly with a glue stick.

Then I wanted to add something on top but nothing too large as I wanted the colours to show through. I've stamped three Craftyboard Inchies - just the right size.


Add the text to finish it off.


I love the unpredictability of alcohol inks - you're never quite sure how the colours are going to mix! They work really well on the acetate and of course, if you don't like it, you can clean them off with Blending Solution and start again.

Hope you've enjoyed this project.

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook