Sir Fredrick of Three Stamps by Rachel Harries

11:00

 
My Inspiration this week is from the gorgeous new Katzelcraft stamps. If you have seen any of my previous posts you may know that I do like to chop and swap around my stamp elements and Sir Fredrick has come about in such a way. I'm working in my journal this week.

I start off by stamping out three images from the set.



I really like this guy with the waistcoat and tash but I wanted to make him slightly more of a character, not that its needed but I do like messing around with characters I think it means you get even more out of your stamp collections. I do some cutting and snipping deciding which pieces I want to use.


I then assemble my character ....




I used a craft knife just to cut out some of the areas that I wanted to lose 


I then colour my image....


Next I used some low tack tape around the edges of my journal as I wanted to have a border on this page.


I then used a combination of stencils from the That' Crafty! range to create a background and removed the tape.


I then add my Sir Fredrick of Three Stamps and that my page done apart from some journalling that I will add later.


I hope you like my project here's a list of links to the things I have used:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Such a clever way to use the stamps Rachel and just love how your quirky chap came out. Love the simplicity of design too.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook