Golden Frame by Helen Chilton

11:00

This week I've tried out one of the Stamperia soft moulds to make this beautiful gold frame.


I covered a greyboard panel with some 13Arts paper and added extra motifs cut out from the rest of the page.


I mixed my colours for the Twinchie  (Distress Oxides Rusty Hinge and Vintage Photo) and the Inchie  (Versafine Clair Glamorous and Chianti) to get the exact shade I wanted. They both use the Small Elements stamps, Set 1 and Set 3


To make the frame I used this mould which is A4 in size and first dusted it with mica powder which acts as a release agent.


Then press in your clay, remove from mould and leave it to dry.


You can decorate it with powders, paint, waxes etc. I've used some gold wax with a bit of extra mica powder on top. Then just layer it all up and add embellishments.


You can see all the detail below.


The same mould has a couple of smaller frames that I've got my eye on for Christmas decorations, so watch this space!

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook