Purples and Blues by Helen Chilton

11:00

This week I'm using some of the Stamperia papers (Hortensia 8x8) which are really stunning - if you haven't seen them yet, then take a look here. The art work is just beautiful. I've used them on a triptych - I really like the shape of this one.


As you can see, I've covered the middle piece with most of the 8x8 sheet and then used the bits left to patchwork the two side panels - didn't want to waste any of the paper!


I added a touch of stencilling with Texture Paste,..


...which I lightly rubbed over with a Distress Crayon.


To make the images stand out from the paper, I added some extra shadowing.


Then I cut out some images from the back page to layer up. I've added text with rub-ons as I wanted it in black - you do also get text and labels in the paper pad.


I've joined my triptych together with ribbon - jump rings are included in the kit as well.




The papers have done all the work here - I love them. I've ordered the Alice paper pad as well, so that will be appearing at some point!

Hope you've enjoyed this project.
Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook