Patchwork by Fliss Goodwin

11:00


Hello!

I'm sharing another of my Hochanda samples this week from the One Day Special which featured the amazing kits with inchie, twinchie and domino toppers included. This one is actually my serendipity one as the elements were prepped for the tag one but didn't look right so I ended up adding them to an MDF Chunkie! 

Step by Step:

I had already decided on a vintage colour scheme and a bit of colour mixing came in to produce the shades of blue, green and pink that I wanted. For the blue I added a touch of Midnight to Teal to deepen the shade slightly. The green is simply green with a touch of Mint and Chestnut to give a deep sage green. The pink is Light Pink with a touch of Magenta and Chestnut for a vintage rose shade.

The placement I wanted was 3 twinchies diagonally across from left to right so these were all painted with the blue together with a domino. I then placed the remaining pieces in situ and decided on the colours, leaving some plain.

I then began stamping, using VersaFine Clair inks in blue, green and brown with various small elements images. I also stamped on a Craftyboard heart and painted up some more shapes in colours to contrast with the tiles. I stamped and heat embossed some images with Verdigris embossing powder and also embossed a key Craftyboard shape with this.

I assembled my MDF Chunkie and then glued on the pieces following up with my painted Craftyboard shapes to finish.


Supplies:

  
Have a great weekend and see you next week.
 
Fliss x 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook