Be Yourself by Helen Chilton

11:00

I've gone Autumnal again this week, inspired by the new Craft O'Clock Beauty Restless papers.


This paper comes from the Junk Journal Ephemera pack and I've stuck it to a 6x6 panel.


I've then used the Damask stencil with some of this foil paste. It's great stuff - you just scrape it through and then let it dry until it's tacky and then you can foil it.


I've used one of the new Prima moulds this week to make my clay toadstool - these have beautiful detail.

Add in some greyboard leaves and paint them all.

I finished it off with a few cut out butterflies and some text.


I'm going to be using that foiling gel and the moulds more in the future, I can tell. I love the effect of both.

 Hope you enjoyed this project.

Helen

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Such a gorgeous collage and the most beautiful pieces Helen. The foiling looks amazing and think I need those fabulous toadstools as they're so lovely.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook