Mark the Page by Helen Chilton

11:00

I've taken some of the Craftyboard bookmarks this week and decorated them with some JOFY flowers.


PaperArtsy Cling Mounted JOFY Collection Stamp Set - JOFY 82

It was fun to work on something this shape and size. I painted with Multi Surface Paints to start with and then stamped a background with VersaFine Clair ink pads.



You can create a pictorial design as on the yellow one or go for a more abstract look as on the other two. I love the intensity of the VersaFine Clair Black - just allow it to dry properly or blast it with a heat gun.


I then used a variety of the paints to colour them.


I thought they needed a bit of brightening up, so got out my black and white Posca Pens to add my own doodles.
.




These were fun. I'd seal them with some varnish or acrylic wax. They don't have to be bookmarks - you could make them into plant stakes - just write the name of the plant on the back and enjoy!

Helen

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook