Silence is Golden by Helen Chilton

11:00

I've always loved the Lynne Perrella stamps and this set is no exception:



I've stamped the main image in black:


and then used Jane Davenport's ColorSticks. If you want a lighter touch, the lid makes a good place to rub them on so you can pick them up with a water brush.


I then covered an MDF Upright with 13Arts paper.


I always sand down the edges with an emery board so they look well worn in:


Finally I added a die cut , some gold stencilling and added the word 'Silence' in black texture paste.




Supplies:
PaperArtsy Cling Mounted Stamp Set - Lynne Perrella Collection 007

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook