ATCoins Are Not Just For Swapping by Fliss Goodwin

11:00


Hello!

I have a very simple card to share this week featuring an artist trading coin that I've used as an embellishment on the card as after all, they're not just for swapping when they're the perfect size to use as embellishments on all kinds of artwork.


What I Did:

This is a very easy card to make and the background is simply a square of smooth cartridge paper which I cut to roughly 6 inches square and misted lightly with saffron flat matte spray. As you can see from the photo I ended up with a darker patch perfect to stamp my quote on.

I took a white/greyboard atcoin and painted it very lightly with sage flat matte spray. I then used the puzzle round dinky stencil with the same spray to add a pattern on the coin.

I stamped the beautiful atcoin floral stamp on smooth cartridge paper with black ink and painted it with flat matte sprays (they're so wonderfully vibrant) using basil, saffron and tomato. I cut the flower out and glued it onto the prepared coin.

I added the background paper to a toning green mat and glued this to a kraft card blank. I then glued the coin to the right hand side and stamped on my chosen flower quote with black ink to finish.

Supplies:

That's Crafty! Clear Stamp Set - ATCoin Stamp Set 8 by Melina Dahl
That's Crafty! Clear Stamp Set - Fanciful Flowers Set 1 by Fliss Goodwin
That's Crafty! Round Dinky Stencil - TC139 Puzzle
That's Crafty! White/Greyboard Artist Trading Coin
That's Crafty! Flat Matte Sprays - Basil, Saffron, Sage, Tomato
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
Extras - Smooth White Cartridge Paper, Square of Moss Green Card, Kraft Card Blank


Have a great weekend and hope you get some crafting time.

Fliss x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your card is beautiful Fliss and using the ATCoin this way is such a great idea. I am definitely going to have another go, thanks for the inspiration! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook