Oops! by Helen Chilton

11:00

This project started off with the giraffe, in fact that was the only thing that remained constant as I kept chopping and changing all the way through!



It started with a panel that I painted with two shades of red:


Then I added some grey block stencilling, decided I didn't like it so rubbed some off creating a sort of distressed look:


Then a bit of crackle was in order:


Still not quite right so I got out some of Lynne's mark making stamps - very useful these:


I added some paint and printed out the text but things weren't 'popping' so...


...I got out the trusty white pen:


There was a blank bit at the top so I stamped more circles:


And there you have it:



Supplies:

Katzelkraft Unmounted Rubber Stamp Set - Les Jungles - KTZ168
That's Crafty! Clear Stamp Set - Lynne's Mark Making Stamps - Set 2
That's Crafty! Clear Stamp Set - Textures Collection - Set 2
That's Crafty! Surfaces White/Greyboard Panel 2 - Pack of 6
That's Crafty! 6.5ins x 7.5ins Stencil - Cobblestones - TC7024
That's Crafty! Multi Surface Paints: Bright Red, Bright Magenta, Grey
Ranger Archival Ink Pads: Jet Black
Tim Holtz Distress Markers
Posca Pens: White
Molotow Liquid Chrome Pens

This stamp would also be great for a Get Well card too. Have fun!
Helen

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook