Shroom Sweet Shroom Card by Fliss Goodwin

11:00


Hello!

I have a mushroom themed card to share this week as That's Crafty! has 2 shows on Hochanda tomorrow focusing on the gorgeous and very popular shroom stamps designed by our Melina. The shows are part of the family favourites series and I hope you get the chance to watch.

What I Did:

The background for my card contains a bit of serendipity as I misted a square of smooth cartridge paper roughly across the centre with Rose Flat Matte Spray. I ended up with more spray than intended so I pressed on a kitchen towel to blot the excess ink. When I lifted the paper towel, it left a rather lovely chevron pattern which I loved.

I then took one of Melina's gorgeous shroom stamps, in this case a row of houses and stamped it twice on the pink area with brown ink. I added a touch of colour to the houses using Flat Matte Sprays and Zig Clean Color brush markers, grounding then with green at the base.

I misted a white/greyboard atcoin with basil flat matte spray and then stamped on one of the atcoin backgrounds with Peeled Paint Distress Oxide ink. I stamped my chosen atcoin shroom image on smooth cartridge paper with the brown ink and again coloured with a mix of Flat Matte Sprays and brush markers. I cut the image out and glued it to the coin with dimensional adhesive.

I distressed the edges of my background paper and stamped the shroom text on with the brown ink then added a dark red mat. I glued the background to a kraft card blank and topped off with the prepared atcoin.

Supplies:


Have a great weekend and hope you can watch the shows which are at 11am and 3pm.

Fliss x 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Great card with the shrooms
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shows were excellent, so many beautiful samples too. Love your card Fliss. The ATCoin adds a wonderful focal point to your design. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific card! Fliss. Hard not to like those sh'rooms x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook