Cherish by Amanda Pink

11:00

Hi Everyone

Welcome to my weekly post of creativity.
Today I am back to sharing a couple of cards. They are what I would call 'general ' cards as they could be used as Thank you cards, Notelets or Birthday cards. 


For the backgrounds I created a gelli print master board using a gelli plate, a brayer, some PaperArtsy Fresco Finish paints, a PaperArtsy stencil and some bubble wrap- no its not just for popping ... but I did after it served it purpose.  I couldn't resist! 
All products used are listed and linked to the shop at the foot of this post. 

For the first pull I used the bubble wrap to create a printed pattern. For the second I used part of a PaperArtsy stencil. From an afternoon of gelli printing this was one of the prints that made the 'project worthy' pile. I did get some that made the 'bin worthy' pile and some that found their place on the 'need work/ to be continued' pile but I guess that's all part of the course and the creative fun!


After cutting two pieces from the masterboard to the size I required I then stencilled the focal image using Black Modelling paste through PaperArtsy Mini stencil.  Modelling paste does give a very dull matte finish but being a grungy girl at heart I don't mind that. You could use other mediums with the stencil if you prefer. 


When the paste was dry I used a white pen to do a bit of mark making and add some highlights to the stencilled silhouette. 


To finish off I added a 13Arts 'Tiny Text' sticker 


and then mat n layer the stencilled gelli print onto a white and black card mount before adhering to a hand made card. 




Products Used:

CardStock: Black, White.
PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Acrylic Paints: Inky Pool, Blue Lagoon, Mermaid, Concrete
DecoArt Black Modelling Paste
That's Crafty All Purpose Adhesive
PaperArtsy Stencils: Sara Naumann PS100, Mini Stencil JOFY PM014
White Fineliner Pen
13Arts A5 Stickers 'On the Wall' - Tiny Text
Gelli Plate
Brayer
Palette Knife
Masking Tape
Paper Trimmer/ Guillotine
Bubble Wrap

I hope you have enjoyed your time here with me today and that maybe I have offered some creative inspiration. 
Appreciated thanks for taking the time to visit.
Hope you all have a lovely week
Take Care
Amanda
x

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. These look beautiful Amanda. Love the colour and all those white details really do make such a difference and pull it all together so well.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, black leaves look fabulous against the gelli print background, no mojo issues to me.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly got some great prints with the bubble wrap Amanda and those stencilled leaves are stunning against your gelli print background. Love these! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Anne, Amanda and Fliss for your lovely kind comments . Appreciated x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - that bubble wrap print is really fabulous... what detailed results, every wrinkle and crinkle. Love how the white circles give the whole thing so much movement. Lovely greys and blues too.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook